Free to a good home

rm06

WKR
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I bought this stuff when I first started big-game hunting, was in terrible physical conditioning and didn't know what I do now. These are free to anyone who will actually use them for hunting.

Pants - the pair on the left are Cabela's Dry Fit, 36x32, they're heavy but they're in great shape, worn two seasons. The pair on the right are Cabela's, cotton, same size, never worn. I cut off the metal tab that tightens the waist and cut into the waistband a little though they're still fully functional.
9h2qg6.jpg

The rain jacket is Mad Dog brand, size XL, used a couple times over two seasons and I'll be honest, it's like wearing a trash bag. It is in great shape however and will be serviceable keeping the weather off you.
mmpxj8.jpg

I'll ship free to the lower 48. Not splitting this up, it's free. First to post and PM takes it.

DakotaBUB

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought this stuff when I first started big-game hunting, was in terrible physical conditioning and didn't know what I do now. These are free to anyone who will actually use them for hunting.

Pants - the pair on the left are Cabela's Dry Fit, 36x32, they're heavy but they're in great shape, worn two seasons. The pair on the right are Cabela's, cotton, same size, never worn. I cut off the metal tab that tightens the waist and cut into the waistband a little though they're still fully functional.
9h2qg6.jpg

The rain jacket is Mad Dog brand, size XL, used a couple times over two seasons and I'll be honest, it's like wearing a trash bag. It is in great shape however and will be serviceable keeping the weather off you.
mmpxj8.jpg

I'll ship free to the lower 48. Not splitting this up, it's free. First to post and PM takes it.

I do not need it, just wanted to thank you being so generous and giving to others! Hope this stuff helps get someone in the woods!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk