WTS Freedom Sale

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Unfortunately I’ll be missing this hunting season due to a trip to deliver some freedom to the Sandbox so I’m trying to free up some cash for my wife while I’m gone. Absolutely nothing wrong with this gear as it was purchased last season and only used for a weeklong hunt.

SO Redcliff-$650, brown/2 doors, no screens/includes carbon pole and stakes that came with it originally/seam sealed by myself.

LO XL Cylinder Stove-$325, 8’ pipe with spark arrestor

Jetboil Flash-$75, no issues/black in color

I’ll have more gear to add as I move things into storage so please feel free to reach out and ask if you are looking for other items.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
OP
mountainman406
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Thanks for the support Jeremyc_1999/wysongdog, best of luck this season.

OP
mountainman406
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Thanks for the kind words MrBill and Ucsdryder, I hope this years hunting season brings y’all some success!

OP
mountainman406
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Safe travels. Let me know if you have some down time in transit at Ramstein. I'll see if I can get you on a German pig.

Might have to take you up on that. I appreciate the offer, hoping for at least a layover and a chance to drink some real beer.

kevlar88

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Might have to take you up on that. I appreciate the offer, hoping for at least a layover and a chance to drink some real beer.

Big Emma's is 3 minutes out side of base and you can order real beer 2 liters at a time. Or stay on base and go to the Belgian club and drink some of the best beer in the world for pennies on the dollar.

OP
mountainman406
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Thanks for the kind words everyone, sale is pending on the Redcliff/Stove combo. The jetboil is still up for grabs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk