Fresh Tracks+

dtrkyman

WKR
Good for you Randy, love your content, probably get a month of it in February when there isn't much going on!

Hard to pay to waste time for me...lol

tpicou

Lil-Rokslider
Just signed up. I know people can be different in real life as opposed to what you see on TV but it seems like Randy is a good, genuine dude so I’ll support that!

Really appreciate your content and all you do Randy, I live a few hours from where you grew up and your podcast got me pointed in the right direction when I was starting from scratch trying to figure out how to get started in western hunting, I'll be signing up for an annual membership for sure. Thanks again!

260madman

WKR
For the cost of 2 boxes of 308 based ammo you can have the access to Randy’s shows. Doesn’t sound bad to me. I don’t watch a lot of TV but I may do this. Hmmm...

For 22 cents per day, you too can support Randy and his crew to produce great hunting videos. Where’s Sally Struthers at?

260madman

WKR
On the privacy end this is good. You think you’re fairly anonymous on the Forums but you’re not. I have a few usernames and google puts it all together. This is why my lawyer says not to talk online about anything dealing with litigation. I don’t do anything but hunting and gun forums, no facey pages, no insta thot, no twatter.