Front pants pocket holster is where it's at.

KJH

WKR
if you smell a rat, you put your hand in your pocket, on the gun. From there, the draw and hit can be fast enough to beat a man holding a gun on you, if you know to sidestep as you draw. Nobody pays any attention to the fact that you have your hand in your pocket. In bad weather, I simply 'palm" rig and all, to and from the coat pocket, where Velro keeps it in one position. In bad weather, a belt rig requires you to 'clear" TWO outer garments before you can draw.

This rig is also out of the way of a pack, its harness and the rifle (either slung or in your hands). The pocket 9's weigh less than a lb. The 45 gr bullets mean that the 7 rd load adds less than 2 ozs, so the loaded gun weighs no more than an alloy chief .38, with boot grips and 158 gr ammo in it. It's also smaller than the .38, more powerful, lays a lot flatter in your pocket, and it's more controlable in rapidfire. It's not something you can practice with much, unless you use what amounts to 380 type 9mm reloads. I do so, but I also practice with the 9mm alloy commander with .22lr conversion unit and the airsoft. i've got literally a million draws and 200k rds fired thru cocked and locked SA autopistols, so not much live practice is required, for practical stuff Ie, sub 5m).

... over a million draws. Really? Are you known to exaggerate a little?

I'm sure you draw a lot and practice often and know your tactical stuff... but for fun, let's do math:

A. If you averaged drawing your pistol 50 times per day for 365 days per year for 55 years you would barely get to a "million draws".

B. If you averaged drawing your pistol 100 times per day for 365 days per year for 27.5 years you would barely get to a "million draws".

C. If you drew your pistol 66,667 times per year for 15 years you would hit a million draws. That's 183 draws per day. If you did this there would be no time to really work on your other tactical superhero skills. I'm sure you're not a one dimensional (aka pistol only) tactical superhero, right?

I'm sure its possible to get that may draws, and no doubt you're a bad manba jamba tactical superhero who knows his stuff- but did you exaggerate a little bit? Could you have been drinking when you wrote this post?

Just for fun: If we ate 3 meals per day for 913 years we would get to a million meals. (without missing a meal).

Mike7

WKR
The funny responses were worth reading this.

My working theory is that "bally" is one of the Rokslide mods doing a social experiment or just having a little fun.

KJH

WKR
The funny responses were worth reading this.

My working theory is that "bally" is one of the Rokslide mods doing a social experiment or just having a little fun.

Plausible... If they did do that they deserve a laugh from this.