Fruits and vegetables ?

Davidryan

FNG
Hi lovely people over here .......

No body would ignore the benefits using fruits and vegetables because of the fact of being vitamins, minerals and other natural contents in them . In addition , taking fruits and vegetables also help losing weight t a great extent . So, One should focus on taking both for enjoying healthy life .

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Yes! For sure!

Probably the best protection against disease is a diet high in Fruits and Vegetables. We've been talking about this on the diet thread for months. One of the biggest changes in the American diet last 50 years is the decrease in these foods, and obesity and disease have risen proportionally.

R

rebecca francis

Agreed! I can't live with out them. Even on my backpack trips I will take apples and small bags of carrots in addition to dried fruits. I don't mind the tiny bit of extra weight just because I can't live on straight granola bars.

Kerry

FNG
Hi David,
Fruits and vegetables boost our energy level and helps in losing and maintaining healthy body weight. Fruits and vegetables lowers and stabilize blood pressure and reduce the risk of stroke and cardiovascular problems, certain types of cancer and diabetes.

Martin

FNG
Fruits and vegetables are best food for health because these food are natural and natural things are always good to eat. I also prefer these food and don't like to eat any other food. These food have great benefits so we all should eat these food only.