FS: 3 Exped Synmat UL 7s, Brand New NeoAir Xtherm

mackgriggs

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
FS: 3 Exped Synmat UL 7s, Brand New NeoAir Xtherm, 4 exped Pillows, Airtap

UPDATE: ALL SOLD

Starting to do some spring cleaning. I have a plethora of Exped synmat UL 7s and a neoair xtherm. All regular length/width.

All of the synmat 7s are in excellent condition....no punctures or leaks. (fully tested...I put several weights on them and they stayed the same firmness for days). All clean and ready to go. I simply have too many of them now. All stored uncompressed in my smoke and pet free home. They were rarely used by us....probably about 10 trail nights each. All have stuff sacks, 2 of the 3 have repair kits (no idea where the last one went)

Synmat UL 7s are $160 plus shipping. I am selling for $110 shipped CONUS. UPDATE: 2 SOLD (1 redacted...I'll keep it for a while)

-----------
SOLD ITEMS

2 Red Exped Air Pillows Medium. I think these were used 1 night. Perfect condition, with stuff sacks and repair kits. Retails for $39 plus shipping each. Selling for $28 shipped each. UPDATE: SOLD

1 Yellow Exped UL Air Pillow, large. Also in great condition, with stuff sack. Retails for $55 plus shipping. Selling for $40 shipped. UPDATE: SOLD

Next, a Therm-A-Rest AirTap Pump Kit. These are $10 plus shipping ($16 on amazon). Selling for $7. Actually, if you buy the thermarest neoair xtherm, I'll includes this for free. (unless someone else buys it separately first) UPDATE: SOLD

Next, I have a brand new without box Neoair xtherm, regular length. Never used. Just didn't go on a winter trip (the west was really warm this winter). Includes repair kit, but not a stuff sack (which was really heavy anyway). Also includes a converter that I made that has a plastic tube, and velcro straps so you can pump up the xtherm with an exped schnozzle bag.

The xtherm is $200 retail plus shipping. I am selling for $140 shipped. UPDATE: SOLD

Next, 1 Yellow Exped UL Air Pillow, Medium. Also in great condition, with stuff sack. Retails for $49 plus shipping. Selling for $35 shipped. UPDATE: SOLD

Last edited:
OP
M

mackgriggs

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Added pictures, plus added 4 exped air pillows and a thermarest airtap kit.

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
What size are the exped 7's? By regular do you mean 72x20?

Would you be willing to do a package deal for two of them and two of the medium pillows for $250?

OP
M

mackgriggs

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@BrightWhite

Yes, the exped 7s are Regular size, meaning 72x20.

I'm sorry to tell you this, but 3 of the pillows have sold. I only have the UL medium left. I'll PM you too.

@ffparamedic

Yes, I did get your PM and I just replied.

OP
M

mackgriggs

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Update: All pillows and the neoair xtherm have sold.

3 synmat UL 7's available.