FS: Big Sky Revolution 2p tent

propulsionclimbing

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I have for sale a Big Sky International Revolution 2 person tent. This is the 3 pole design with the dual vestibule porch. The poles of this tent are external. If you do some researching, you will read a lot of posts about how the Kuiu Mountain Star tent heavily borrowed from the design of this tent.

I used this tent once in the Beartooth Mountains on an unlimited bighorn hunt. The weather was terrible as usual with wind and snow, and this tent held up extremely well. A friend had a Big Agnes Copper Spur 2 tent that was flattened, and the Big Sky Revolution did not even budge. I was very impressed with its performance.

My only reason for selling is that I recently purchased a HMG Ultamid 4 in an attempt to shave some ounces from my pack. As mentioned previously, this tent was used once and is in excellent condition. I set the tent up to inspect it, and the only imperfections I could find were some sap stains on the floor typical of a tent used once in an area where conifers are present.

Reduced to $325 shipped CONUS for this tent.

Please see attached build sheet for exact specs. hzg0rX.jpgo9NXZn.jpgXq3dah.jpgfSMgVm.jpg

bigsky tent.jpg

Last edited: