FS: Dana Design Astralplane (L/M)

grids7

FS: Dana Design Astralplane (L/M) $199

***SOLD***

FS: Dana Design Astralplane Overkill (L/M)

Excellent condition Dana Design Astral plane Overkill, heavy hauler large capacity pack.

Asking SOLD shipped to CONUS destinations / buyers, PayPal (goods & services) for payment. Not interested in any trades. This pack is listed in multiple forums, first “I’ll take it” post followed by prompt email/DM for payment details gets the pack.

Description
* Classic heavy hauler from Dana Design, USA-made in Bozeman, MT.
* ArcFlex frame and suspension (copy of ArcFlex suspension manual included).
* 119L capacity, weighs 7lb 12oz.
* Large harness/Medium waist belt.
* Black Cordura 1000D
* Adjustable shoulder harness and waist belt
* Floating/detachable lid - remove waist belt from pack and slip into sleeve to use lid as lumbar pack.
* Two large balloon / torpedo pockets with side dual-head heavy duty zippers.
* Center-line daisy chain webbing between balloon pockets.
* Main compartment: dual-head heavy duty zippered SIDE access, standard top-loading access, and sleeping bag access.
* Internal webbing attached separator between sleeping compartment and rest of main compartment.
* Storm collar has dual drawstring closures - at the top and base of the storm collar.
* Top and bottom side compression straps, as well as internal top compression strap below storm collar.
* Nearly pristine condition, no smells or stains, all zippers work well, all webbing in excellent condition; two extremely minor scuff areas on the balloon pockets (see pics).
* Not the original owner, no dirt time with me.

Front

Side 1

Side 2

Shoulder harness and hipbelt

Pack size label

Hipbelt size label

Bottom

Scuff 1

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

JonS

Darn great pack. I have one, wife has one, I've had 100 + lbs in it and it carried like a charm, Danas old packs are awesome, bombproof and will haul anything you can fit in it comfortably.

WhiskeyMaker

What is the longest torso length that it can used and still have use of load lifters?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

OP
G

grids7

Well, I have a page from a DD manual that states the Large size harness accommodates torso lengths of 20"-22", if that helps.