Fs- ed t titanium stove combo 12" and 16"

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Fs- ed t titanium stove combo 12" and 16"- Reduced price to sell

I have for a sale an Ed T Combo Stove. 12" and 16" Titanium. This is a great kit. Especially if you run a tipi or large shelter you can use the 16 inch and drop down to the 12 inch for A para tarp or super tarp. The 12 inch heats smaller shelters and the 16" works great in the Sawtooth or similar. Here is
What you get:

You get the Ed T 12 inch roll up body with 48" 3 " diameter pipe

You get the Ed T 16 inch roll up body with a 84" 3" diameter pipe

You also get a single set of face plates that you can use on either the 12 or 16 inch body also it comes with the different length arms to put either the 12 inch or 16 inch stove together.

Both stoves have been burned in and the 16" has only been burned in and never used. I burned it in and tried it in my Sawtooth. Nice fit!
The stoves come with their own dampener spark arrester pipe rings stove body rings.
I sold my para tarp and super tarp. I just bought a new SO 8 man tipi and keeping my sawtooth. So I'm looking to buy or trade for a like new Lite Outdoors 18" with 9' pipe. The lite Outdoors looks like the ED T and I love his stoves.

Entire combo kit ran 470$ with shipping when he was making these. I will take $300 for the combo Stove.. Paypal preferred add 3% for the fee or you can gift it. Everything intact and is pictured.
Ed T Stove 16 inch in use.jpgED T Full package.jpgED T End plates.jpg

Last edited:
OP
Laughingmallard
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Thanks Bill. It is a great deal. The 16" has only been burned in.
Perfect with running a Supertarp and Larger Tipi or Sawtooth.