FS- Jack Howard Gamemaster Jet Recurve

Burnsie

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Gonna regret this one but Colorado is calling, plus I have another one to ease the pain. I purchased two Jets from a gentleman that are two serial numbers apart. They were originally purchased together by another gentleman and have been kept a pair - both are 52# @28". I'm keeping one as my shooter. The one I have for sale is almost pristine accept for a fine line in the black glass just above the sight window, I have tried to show it in the first photo.
The person I purchased the bow from said he had never shot it and was told by the previous owner it was un-shot. I have no way of proving this, but if the leather side plate, the original feather rest, and string serving are an accurate indication, I would not bet against it. They show no wear or sign of having been used. Regardless, if it has been shot, it could not have been over a handful of shots – it is clean.
Included with the sale is the original letter correspondence between the buyer and Jack Howard, and several of Jack’s brochures, catalogs and owners manual. The bow will also arrive with the original shipping box.
I’ve tried to include plenty of pictures, please email or PM me if you have any questions or would like some additional pictures. I’m looking to get $800 tyd and insured, which I think is fair for a Jet in this excellent condition and desirable weight.
MOYMNNN.jpg

yo3UR6Y.jpg

MkgEm6C.jpg

0hQBN3M.jpg

8mo6o5x.jpg

qbMVrWI.jpg