FS Kifaru Items

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All-
I have for sale some Kifaru items. First "I'll take it" here or by PM gets it. Prices include shipping in the US. USPS Money Order or PayPal preferred, f/f or buyer adds 3% to cover fees. Trades considered but I'm having a hard time thinking of anything I'm in need of right now. (OMG, did I really just type that?!!!).

1) Kifaru Highcamp 4800 bag in multicam with standard lid and chamber pocket. This has very little use and could pass for new. I replaced the K-Connectors with side release buckles on the vertical compression straps but not the horizontal ones. $150.00 TYD. SOLD

2) Kifaru Longhunter lid in Multicam. This is as-new and I trimmed the extra straps for using it as a stand alone pack to shave weight. $50.00 TYD. SOLD

3) Kifaru Hunting XTL lid in Multicam. This is an older used version that has no straps to use as a stand alone pack. It does have three bar sliders that allow direct attachment to a frame when not using a pack bag. $40.00 TYD

4) Kifaru Liter Plus Pouch in Coyote Brown. This is the Military Division version with a grommet on the bottom. These are a nice little padded pouch with elastic organizers sewn inside. In great used shape with no signs of wear. It has a dark colored spot about the size of a quarter on one side. I believe it would clean up but haven't tried. $35.00 SOLD

I will be working on posting photos but can text or email them in the meantime.

Thanks!

Last edited: