FS: Leica APO Televid 65MM Spotter - $2099

ndbuck09

WKR
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
FS: Leica APO Televid 65MM Spotter

I have decided to sell my Leica APO Televid 65MM Spotting scope, body and eyepiece, that I purchased to use for my sheep hunt in the fall of 2017. I used it for some scouting and then the 6 days of hunting that it took to get my ram. This was a total of 10 days of use in the fall of 2017. Then this year, 2018, I didn't use the spotter at all until I went to Alaska for a 10 day caribou hunt in August. On this hunt, the landscape laid out differently than I had imagined and the spotting scope was only out of the tent for 1 day for this hunt. This means that the scope has only been out of my house for 20 days, and really used for 11 days. I'm selling because I don't have a hunt on the horizon for which I will need a spotting scope.

The glass is pristine and I've always been very cautious with keeping the eyepiece cap and lens cap on, plus the scope itself has been in the stone glacier spotting scope pouch and been transported inside my backpack between my sleeping bag and tent so it hasn't been out banging around on things.

The new retail on the body is $1899 and the retail on the Eyepiece is $879 for a total of $2778. I'm asking $2099 for this excellent condition spotting scope setup.

I have 29 pictures on google drive at this link: Leica Spotting Scope - Google Drive

Last edited: