FS: Leica Televid 62mm APO spotter--angled with wide angle e/p.

Broomd

WKR
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Offering a Leica APO (HD) 62mm angled spotter with 32X wide angle eyepiece.
Bomber backpack scope as it's the lightest body / e/p combo they made (or any alpha has offered for that matter) ....it's in excellent 99% condition with flawless, defect-free glass. Perfect.
Focus is smooth and precise.
This scope gives up nothing to the Swaro 65mm HD, I regard it as better edge to edge.
$1195 shipped.

JpBeMQS.jpg

rihE6D1.jpg

yWMrJBE.jpg

fLd8ZCf.jpg

TexasCub

WKR
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanks, brother. Bought my wife an '08 Lexus (used) but still a cash outlay, need to recoup some funds. She never asks for anything and she's a keeper!

g6jFKTp.jpg

Gotta spoil em bud!

How does the fixed eyepiece compare with the zoom model, does it ever leave you yearning?

OP
Broomd

Broomd

WKR
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Roland, in my earlier days it was all about the 'zoom'. Magnification was 'it'.
Read the many postings on the merits of fixed eyepieces over the years and only in the last few years have I really grown to appreciate the hype.

Leica's 62mm is a fabulous optic (especially in APO) but if it has any slight gripe, it's their 16-48 zoom. It's heavy, has narrow FOV, so-so eye relief, and not especially bright. In contrast, their fixed e/p's are lighter, brighter, have tremendous FOV, great eye relief. Either the 26 or the 32X are right at that 'sweet spot'. Can't say that I miss a zoom anymore with the fixed.
The newer incarnations of wide angle zooms for the Swaros and Leica 65mm are great, but for guys that don't want to spend $2K for a setup, the fixed in either Leica or Swaro are excellent.

OP
Broomd

Broomd

WKR
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Last drop before I put this one away.

$1075 shipped and I'll include a King's camo neoprene cover.

TmgLprI.jpg