FS: Nikon Prostaff Five Rifle Scope (3.5-14x50) Including rings. $350 shipped.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
FS: Nikon Prostaff 5 Rifle Scope (3-14 x50) Including rings. $399 shipped.

I have a Nikon Prostaff Five (3.5 - 14 x 50) with illuminated BDC reticle. Includes pictured rings. Asking $399 or will trade for CZ P-07/P-09, Keltec Sub2000 (Gen 2, Glock mags, 9mm), or other interesting trades.

It's in excellent condition, only the faintest surface marks on it from rubbing against the inside of may case, or a tiny bit of safe rash. Glass is perfect, turrets click positively, zoom adjustment is smooth. The red/green dot turns on and glows. There might be some veeeery faint marks to the turret caps and battery cover from general rubbing inside my range bag and the safe, but that's about it. It's a popular scope for tactical applications and hunting but I only ever used it for benchrest type shooting at a covered range, so it's never been dragged through brush or banged in and out of vehicles. And of course, Nikon's got a great warranty.

My only reason for sale is I've decided to sack up and spend some more money on a nicer scope, but for the money, this is a great scope and unbeatable on features at this price point.

More specs available here: Amazon.com : Nikon Prostaff 5 Illuminated BDC Riflescope, 3.5-14 x 50mm : Rifle Scopes : Sports & Outdoors

Scope costs $540 on Amazon, rings cost $40. I'll sell the whole package for $399 Drop to $350 including shipping or trades as listed.

Pics:

awgJMvzh.jpg

nikon-prostaff-5-3.5-18x50-sf-illuminated-nikoplex-matte-rifle-scope_2.jpg

p6uGwlFh.jpg

zVcXgDEh.jpg

W18V8TPh.jpg

Last edited:
OP
C
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Would also trade for a HPG Ute or QuiYa. Or an Aimpoint Micro (T1 T2 H1 H2).

Last edited: