FS: Pile of 12 Kuiu items, Vias (Canadian models) & Verde, mostly new or barely used

pwsINC

WKR
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I still have yet to receive my item or any coorespondence since u sent payment on Jan. 3rd. Please advise. I have contacted you many times. Replied in forum with inquiry. It has been quite long I think I should at least receive update from you.

OP
ktowncamo

ktowncamo

WKR
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Sorry pwsINC. I haven't been online here let alone my inbox for a couple of weeks. Thanks for the back and forth today as I'm getting caught up with my life.

b2one can attest that I had your jacket shipped...but it ended up at his house along with a few other items (including his gloves). A bit of a cluster that I believe is sorted out. My sister is helping me with that as I was traveling.

dover - glad to hear you received your vest. Sheesh, I feel horrible about this and my sister did too for shipping all 4 items together to b2one rather than to each person.
------

UPDATE for others - I dropped price on the Chinook set. Motivated to finalize selling the last couple of items.

OP
ktowncamo

ktowncamo

WKR
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
pwsINC - "pwsINC has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space"

Trying to send your tracking number. Shipped it today.