WTS/WTT FS: Seekins Havak 6.5CM, KRG Whiskey 3 Chassis, Leupold MK5 5-25 (Tremor 3), Harris Bipod, etc

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

Rifle Specs

-Seekins Havak HP1 in 6.5 Creedmoor
-KRG OD Green Whiskey 3 (non folding) chassis
-Chassis includes KRG Angled Rear Bag Rider, Arca Spigot, and Harris Direct Bipod Adapter, spare grip panels and other accessories
-Harris bipod
-Leupold MK5 5-25 with Tremor 3 reticle sitting top in Seekins rings. Non illuminated.
-Two Magpul AICS pattern magazines

Rifle condition is immaculate or close to it. Seeing as I have no place to shoot it, there are only 60-80 factory rounds through it. No handloads. I can look at my ammo cases and get an exact number if you really want to know. No malfunctions of any sort. It's never been dropped, damaged, rained on, or any other issues. It might have the slightest surface scuffs from putting into the safe, but that's it. Scope was mounted using a Badger Dead Level, both scope and action screws all degreased and properly torqued as per mfgr specs using a FAT wrench. I'm very meticulous with rifle setup.

Original Costs:

Havak: $2200
Chassis with all accessories: $1100
Harris bipod: $110
Leupold MK5 (Non illuminated): $1700
Seekins Rings: $140

TOTAL: $5250 (Not counting sales tax, shipping costs, transfers, or anything else).

A la carte prices:
$1450 for the barreled action alone (must sell first before any other items)
$1600 for the Leupold MK5 and Seekins rings
$2400 for the rifle + chassis (Damn this is an incredible deal)

Or, for the best deal of all: $3900 FTF for the entire package to a Maryland resident. I also have bulk (Winchester) and match (Nosler) ammo available to the buyer only to get you started during this latest ammo shortage. I am located in Rockville. Willing to travel to meet.

1586797652834-png.7297484

Last edited:
OP
C
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This is sold, but to answer the question below - about 15.5 lbs as pictured

Last edited: