WTS FS - SPOT Gen2 personal satellite tracker, messenger, SOS emergency beacon - Like New

Status
Not open for further replies.

krisn416

WKR
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
Hey All,

Selling my like-new condition SPOT Gen2 Messenger. Works perfectly. No damage or malfunctions whatsoever. Only used it a handful of times. Comes with the case. Here is the link to the website for more info: SPOT Satellite GPS Messenger

This device will allow anyone to send pre-programmed messages to family, friends, search and rescue, or whoever. People you select can even GPS-ping your location and view privately on Google Maps. Monitored by GEOS 24/7 and works anywhere in the world. You set up your own monthly plan directly through the Spot website once you have the device in-hand. If you want, you can also buy cheap insurance directly through GEOS to cover rescue costs if you or your family are in an emergency and have to be rescued.

I no longer need this, otherwise I wouldn't sell it. Perfect for hunting, camping, fishing, hiking, backpacking, snowshoeing, snowboarding, skiing, and all other outdoor activities.

$45+$5 shipping via PayPal. Feel free to PM me with questions.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.