Fuel prices to come down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
Haven’t seen guys on here defending the Biden admin lately
The only thing that defending idiocy does, is make them look like........well, idiots.

Did anyone see the Secretary of Energy's response to the question of "How much oil does the U.S. use in a day"? Her reply was "I don't have that information in front of me right now". That's the Secretary of Energy.........WOW! Of course a couple weeks ago I saw her say that our goal should be to bankrupt all the oil companies. Man, you just can't make this stuff up. It gets crazier and crazier every day. Every single policy that Biden has set in place from the day he got into office is the absolute opposite of what's best for the nation as a whole. SMH

I haven't seen an administration this bad since the Carter administration. And that's saying something.

Beendare

WKR
.........WOW! Of course a couple weeks ago I saw her say that our goal should be to bankrupt all the oil companies. Man, you just can't make this stuff up. It gets crazier and crazier every day. Every single policy that Biden has set in place from the day he got into office is the absolute opposite of what's best for the nation as a whole. SMH

Your comment is right on except that was the Biden nominee for Banking, Omarova that said it.

Omarova is openly Marxist and called for the bankrupting of our oil companies.

Why would the Biden admin appoint a radical Marxist to a key position in our financial system that wants to bring it down?

If there ever was an example of Biden just being a pawn for a Soros type group pulling the strings…this is it.

The most disappointing fact of all this to me is how easily 1/2 of US voters are fooled by electing Biden. The writing was on the wall with his policy of following the failed California model, which he has done to a T.

Sadly the avg intelligence level in our country is dropping like a rock that they cannot see the long term pain of this policy.

Oregon

WKR
But at least we can buy it back from China and India at an inflated price, sounds like a win/win for the Dems (not for us)
18 million barrels out of 50 million going to them.
The audacity of the head window licker in charge to hold a news conference to lie to the American public claiming this release will help is disgusting.
What a joke this administration is. Sec of Energy doesn't know our consumption?? Wow!
Shocking this guy has a 36% approval rating. Should be 0%. Too many idiots in this country. 36% to be exact.

Yoder

WKR
I read that it would only be enough to lower the prices for three weeks or so.

Rich M

WKR
Did anyone say that by giving away our strategic reserve, that we'll have less when we really need it?

The writing is on the wall - watch out for these folks.

*zap*

WKR
How many would he get if election were held today?
Well, I believe that 12 million of the votes he got would be illegal today in about a dozen states....the legislatures made that type of voting illegal and at the time counting those votes was unethical....anyway, that is the info that I have received on that.

They actually may have imported/purchased millions of votes since 1/20.

God Help the USA.

Last edited:

wweaver

FNG
The release will literally be a drop in the barrel. This is lip service because he was told to do “something”. The Mid term landslide next fall is just around the corner, hopefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.