Fuel prices to come down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Diesel is $5.65 here right now, gas was $4.11 and Ethanol Free was $4.71

Thank the people you know who voted for this administration.
I do everyday. Most do not care and few admit that they messed up.

Most completely avoid all the failures surrounding this dumpster fire.

Elections have consequences...

Stop being poor.
Just remember you’re really sticking it to Putin…… just kidding. Russia is Projected to make 30% more in oil and natural gas this year.
Go buy a Tesla and have a margarita.
It’s just a couple nickel and dimes it’s not like it has a cumulative effect. Duh!

Last edited:

rtkbowhunter

Lil-Rokslider
Diesel is $5.65 here right now, gas was $4.11 and Ethanol Free was $4.71

Thank the people you know who voted for this administration.

Yesterday I voted in our PA primary. When walked past the democrat table/booth set up, I told those that were standiogn there, they should beg forgiveness from everyone that walks by for the abject failures they have created. They were not pleased.

This is a little off the subject but-- the alternative being electric vehicles so let's look at that just for a second. The critical components to electric vehicles are rare earth minerals among others. The environmental faction of the democrates have and still do oppose any type of mining. Most rare earth minerals occur as a component in many base metal deposits. The RE elements are recovered a the refineries in china. If we bring a critical component on line china dumps the commodity on line below cost and bankrupts the company and then tries to buy the deposit out of bancruptcy court.

If you buy an electric car, you get to buy it again every so many years when the battery dies just like the batteries in solar power systems.

Years ago the cities had brownouts in the summer because of the lack of ample power for air conditioners. Try plugging all thise new electric cars into a less than adequate power grid.

Out here in the west we haven't been able to permit a new transmission line since the 80s. Before I retired I had a number of the power brokers tell me the lines were 98% full and that was 15 years ago. And then there is the attempt to elimonate all power generation facilities except solar and wind.

Very soon my transportation will be my horses with a diesel truck backup. Oh and I failed to mention that quarter horses seem to be running between $15,000 and $65,000.

I think I can see some problems ahead of us. I'm glad I am isolated in the west in the country. Can we survive 3 more years?

traildust

Lil-Rokslider
FYI......The 2nd largest refinery in the USA is about to have a 88 day shutdown.

It's gonna get worse before it's gets better!

wweaver

FNG
This fall is going to be a strain on the old hunting budget, many on here have cross country road trips ahead of them like I do. Spending 2k on fuel will be a reality for two weeks driving from TN to NM and MT. 👎

Super tag

WKR
Seriously? What a dumb statement, I guess we should place the blame with Santa for the gas prices, holy hell, yeah I’m tired of hearing all the whining about Trump, this country was never better off than with Trump, his accomplishments are many and all good for us as citizens, all while fighting the left, Russia gate etc. etc. etc. like him or not, he did us right.

ignore what he says, geez, really you can’t handle a mean tweet -sob, well this is what you get, destruction, loss of liberties, division, inflation, immigration, high interest, high fuel costs, food shortages, an economy that was rolling to an economy on the brink of collapse, and on and on- seriously, your gonna mention a tweet? Wake up people, do something, stand for something when you can, vote, get involved in schools if you have kids, it’s going to take all of us to stand up against this shit thats going on before it’s too late! This shit is real.

Seriously? What a dumb statement, I guess we should place the blame with Santa for the gas prices, holy hell, yeah I’m tired of hearing all the whining about Trump, this country was never better off than with Trump, his accomplishments are many and all good for us as citizens, all while fighting the left, Russia gate etc. etc. etc. like him or not, he did us right.

ignore what he says, geez, really you can’t handle a mean tweet -sob, well this is what you get, destruction, loss of liberties, division, inflation, immigration, high interest, high fuel costs, food shortages, an economy that was rolling to an economy on the brink of collapse, and on and on- seriously, your gonna mention a tweet? Wake up people, do something, stand for something when you can, vote, get involved in schools if you have kids, it’s going to take all of us to stand up against this shit thats going on before it’s too late! This shit is real.
Wow they got to you alright.

Status
Not open for further replies.