Sold Full arrow setup with 33 arrows. Ready to hunt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
I have too much time in the winter and end up building arrow setups. This was the arrow I planned to use for my RX7U but built a new one.

Arrows are RIP TKO 300 spine Elite. 33 total arrows. They are cut to 27” carbon to carbon. Halfserts add approximately 1/2 inch to length as well as the nock. I switched the nocks to Bohning A nocks.

All arrows spin perfectly.

I squared both ends. Cuts were made two inches off front and back and all ends are perfect square.

Arrows were cleaned on both ends and the front scored before inserting with Goat Tuff rubberized glue.

Inserts are Podium 50 grain titanium.

Three fletched right helical with Easton Bully vanes. Cock vane placed on the spine line.

Come with Iron Will 25 grain impact collars.

The card shows all specs as they sit without the impact collars (told you I get winter bored). With the collars on, arrows weigh 445 grains and higher FOC. The scale shows weight with collar on.

Will come packed in the arrow box as seen.

Please check out the prices of the components. This is a several hundred dollar build.

Full set $300 or best offer, to your door. PayPal friends and family. Please look over my seller feedback.

Thanks.

IMG_1325.jpegIMG_1326.jpegIMG_1327.jpegIMG_1328.jpegIMG_1329.jpegIMG_1330.jpegIMG_1332.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.