FullDrawFilmTour!

ElkNut1

WKR
Hey guys, I hope some can check out this years Tour. It will play all over the many states & hopefully one place near you!

My Son & I had the privilege of elk hunting with the Pureelevation Guys (Exo Mtn Gear) in respects of helping out 3 Military Vets, it was an awesome experience! We were in lots of action & met some great guys to say the least! We hunted 7 days with them & a Video Clip was presented to the Tour & was chosen as one of the 9 to be shown in the Tour this year!

We will be at the Boise Show May 18th, if some here make it say howdy!

Here's a short 1 minute clip of the hunts selected! It's pretty cool!

Yes all important!

https://www.facebook.com/events/822643034764135/?acontext={"ref":"3","ref_newsfeed_story_type":"regular","feed_story_type":"361","action_history":"[{\"surface\":\"newsfeed\",\"mechanism\":\"feed_story\",\"extra_data\":[]}]"}

ElkNut/Paul

OP
E

ElkNut1

WKR
Yes it is! If you're an Elk Hunter you'll enjoy the clip, make sure you turn sound on/up.

Has anyone seen the Tour this year yet? Thanks!

ElkNut/Paul

Scrappy

WKR
I just looked and the tour is coming to Iowa city in Aug. I may just have to take a road trip.

OP
E

ElkNut1

WKR
Sounds good guys! Mike, hope I can bump into you there, if you see me say howdy, I'll be the old guy!! (grin)

In the midway part of the video where the song says Rise Up & something or another that's my Son Paul Jr standing up with a loaded pack of elk meat. At the very end where the big guy says Oh My God that's my Son & I there with him, I'm the one pointing my finger, it's where his bull is laying. Super cool hunt!

I'm excited to check it all out as well, that clip is the only thing I've seen as well so don't know what the rest of it is????

ElkNut/Paul