Sold Fully Custom 30 Nosler with extra Stock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Article 4

WKR
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I am open to selling this Custom 30 Nosler. I have meticulously built, shot and maintained this rifle over the past few years and have been fortunate to take a few elk and other game with it. It performs amazingly well with the 210 ablr and although I lament putting it up here, its time for it to find a new owner to shoot it. it is used so it has a few wear marks, nicks and things but that is to be expected.

Specs:
Remington LA action, trued and squared to the barrel
Custom Claw extractor bolt, nearly eliminates any feed/ejection issues that might happen when in the field
PROOF 9 twist bbl with 386 rounds through it - plenty of life left
Brand New Hawkins DBM Bottom metal
New 22lb trigger spring
Trigger Tech Rem trigger set to 1.7 lbs
Brand New Manners LRH Stock with mini chassis. Brand new, never shot - flush cups and rail attached
Second Stock - Proof Adjustable custom fit and bedded to this action - 2 flush cups and rail attached
20 MOA scope rail attached, will stay with rifle
Custom PROOF Mzl Brake - 4 port

NO SCOPE or BIPOD AS PART OF THE DEAL unless additional pricing is agreed to

I have the cocktail that this rifle likes using Retumbo and 210 ablrs. It shoots consistent <.50 MOA - pic attached. I will include all that information to the new owner

What do you get for your hard earned $5,450 dollars. You are getting upwards of $6,500 to $7,000 worth of components however this one is tested to be ready to go with no wasted time ladder testing or group testing. A full load development cocktail, extra stock, on a proven platform that will run the ablrs at 3019 fps. If you are considering waiting 9 months to a year for a custom build, you can have this one as fast as you want it and practice all summer long. I attached pics of the rifle built with the second stock and a groping pic I shot last hunting season. I am an FFL and will to ship anywhere in the lower 48 only

Attachments

• IMG_7203.JPG
    IMG_7203.JPG
    105.9 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_1385.jpeg
    IMG_1385.jpeg
    319.6 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.