funniest screen names

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
I'm bored.
What is the funniest screen names you've ran across on the web forums?

If you visit MM, Stinky Stomper was always funny to me.

bowuntr

WKR
My buddy is not in to internet forums.... after our moose hunt i talked him in to signing on and talking about our hunt. He created the name "Dirty Korean" because of what some co workers called him when he attempted to grow a scraggly beard. Look up Dirty Korean in the urban dictionary... he'll never live that one down. Ed F

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
bowuntr! I looked it up. AHHHGGGGGGGG. Not only won't he live it down, he'll never go near the internet again.

Splash of pee is a good one.

shaun

WKR
Not sure if I wll get in trouble for this one hope not. On the MuscularD forum there was a guy who's name was Mike Oxbig. Havent seen him in a few years but when I first saw it I almost fell out of my chair

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Aron- good one, I've heard that too.

Shaun, I had to say that one out loud a few times before I got it :)

Matt Cashell

Administrator
Staff member
My buddy Austin is Bambi Slayer here and elswhere. A name he lives up to. He is a killer, and proud of it.

Here is his moose from AK:

austinedit.jpg

My buddy Austin is Bambi Slayer here and elswhere. A name he lives up to. He is a killer, and proud of it.

Here is his moose from AK:

austinedit.jpg

All i can say is i will be eating GOOD this winter!!! And i have come to realize i am just no good at being a "trophy" hunter......;)

trdhunter

WKR
No joke the guy I bought my previous truck was named mike hunt. He had custom license plate that said mkhunt or something like that. I used to have a picture of it. His email was mikehunts@ something or other.

phinneas_gauge, an eloquent names that pours off the tongue like honey, speaks volumes. It tells a tale every time you say it, evoking images, sounds and smells that can put you in the moment and make you a part of the story.

Too bad it's a story about a retard.