Furlough Food

hflier

WKR
The biggest problem with big government is that it grows itself bigger. The other problem is all those folks need something to do, so they make more regulations to keep themselves busy. The cost is one thing, but the loss of freedom is a far bigger issue. Most democracies don't stand more than about 200 years because human nature is greedy and the people vote themselves more and more dole until the system collapses. We are close to that point. Our society has such an entitlement mindset that we can't go on much further. We have created it. Kids don't know how to make it without their parents because they have been handed everything and think that facebook is life, large segments of society have forgotten that you have to work to succeed. Lastly, to be successful today is considered a bad thing. We have lost our way and you don't find your way back without pain and heartache. We will figure this out one day when the government payouts stop and those folks that have been told their whole lives that life is unfair, rise up and try and take what isn't theirs. Someday, the government is going to get exactly what they have asked for. I ramble now. No problem with government workers on an individual level, but as a class they are just a part of what ails us. The great liberal experiment will crash. Folks are already starting to see free heathcare costs you more than what you were paying - that is unless you are a taker. The working man is getting screwed again. It all sucks. I don't even watch the news any more because I can't believe this is the country I grew up in. Vent complete for now.