fury rifle ?

freedomhunter25

Lil-Rokslider
looking for feed back on these fury rifles . Im looking for another hunting rifle , other than my 300 wsm . Was thinking a 6.5 prc or 27,28 nosler . They seem like a nice custom rifle out of the box ready to go . Price doesnt seem to terribly bad . Although Id like to be less, but you get what you pay for . Anybody got feedback ? Or a suggestion on a different option that might be cheaper but good quality ?

Looking for a all around deer , Goat , elk rifle . would like to shoot 200 to 500 yards max . But maybe with practice , reach a little farther ?

Elk_Addict23

Lil-Rokslider
I started with the base model fury and currently have the carbon fury in .300 win mag. Both guns shoot lights out with factory ammo, only thing I’ve had an issue with is the paint on my stock seemed sub par but they fixed it under warranty. Would highly recommend!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bsnedeker

WKR
I came in here excited to see pictures of furry rifles and now I'm very disappointed.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Sled

WKR
Good rifle with a Sako clone action and a little bit heavier than the tikkas. There's a lot of value in the package, imo.

Mine was picky with reloads and some factory ammo. It shot great with 2 boxes I tried. All in all it's an moa rifle with most ammo. It just happens to shoot clover leaves with it's preferred ammo.

I did have a problem with the trigger becoming sticky even after a good cleaning. It would creep up in weight after about 5 shots. I brought it down to the mfg and they swapped it on the spot. It would have been nice if they would have shipped one to me but it was only a few hours of driving and gas.

Sled

WKR
Here's a pic for you, bsnedeker. Last animal I ever took unsuppressed.

Attachments

• IMG_20191012_094919.jpg
    IMG_20191012_094919.jpg
    721.2 KB · Views: 36
I have a Fury in 300wm. I love mine, very smooth action and the magazine is excellent. I’m a fan of tikkas as well, but for out of the box, the Fury is ready to go. I did just put a 4 port Mini baby beast MBM brake on it (last week, pic below is from October), other than that it’s stock.
22679c5a2c57ccb363d9460a33e8982a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk