G20 Gen3 vs Gen4

cobbc03

Lil-Rokslider
My gen 4 runs flawlessly so far. I havent tried buffalo bore yet, but I would upgrade at least the spring if not the barrel if I was in bear country and wouldn't look back. It's a glock, its almost indestructible.

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
My gen 4 runs flawlessly so far. I havent tried buffalo bore yet, but I would upgrade at least the spring if not the barrel if I was in bear country and wouldn't look back. It's a glock, its almost indestructible.
I never bother with recoil springs. If I only shot buffalo bore or underwood sure, but those make up a small portion oof what I actually shoot so I don't worry about it and have never had any issues by not doing it. As a side note, I'm always amazed at the crap that gets posted on forums about glocks and the upgrades you need or don't need for them to be effective.

cobbc03

Lil-Rokslider
I never bother with recoil springs. If I only shot buffalo bore or underwood sure, but those make up a small portion oof what I actually shoot so I don't worry about it and have never had any issues by not doing it. As a side note, I'm always amazed at the crap that gets posted on forums about glocks and the upgrades you need or don't need for them to be effective.
What grain buffalo bore and underwood do you shoot? I've heard of issues with the 220 but the 200 running fine. The only thing I have done to mine or plan to is add a venom red dot.

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
What grain buffalo bore and underwood do you shoot? I've heard of issues with the 220 but the 200 running fine. The only thing I have done to mine or plan to is add a venom red dot.
220. I dont think ive ever fired a 200g round through any of of my glcok 20s.