G5 rumor???

I herd it from a little birdy that G5's T3 is going away from there spider clip to a system more like a rage. Anyone want throw some light on this?

Last edited:

KWest141

FNG
I dont see why they would. One there main selling points is that they dont use an O-ring. But who knows. I currently shoot T-3's so i certainly hope they dont change them.

OP
fire arrow
I hear they are supposed to release them sometime in mid Aug. Perfect timing. Nothing like giving people time to play with them. If they are going to switch.

KWest141

FNG
Looks like ill have to get on ebay and stock up on the old kind. I havent had any problems with them. Wonder why they making a switch.

Lawnboi

WKR
I hope not! At this point the t3 is the ONLY expandable i would shoot, and i plan on shooting it for deer and smaller sized game this year. If this is true im going to go stock up!

I dont think they are doing away with the t3, however they are producing a rage style head called the havoc witch is supposed to be out this summer, ill be staying clear of that one.

wv

FNG
Still making the T3 The new havoc is a 2 blade with 2 in cutting dia.

J-Daddy

WKR
I think the Spider Clip method can work fine...But like anything else you know your gonna have tons of people complaining that they don't work when in reality those people have not assembled them right to begin with. It is something that can be screwed up pretty easily if your not careful and there are plenty of people out there who can break an iron anvil with a toothpick.

B

bearguide

it sucks to have to use different heads b/c they do not shoot the same if they change them. hope the change is for the better