Gaiter Question

Tyler127

WKR
Can anyone give a recommendation on a gaiter for skinny legs?

I've tried Kuiu Yukons and OR Crocs both in size Large (boot size is 10-10.5). The Kuiu's fit alright with a base layer & pants on, but were loose with just a pair of pants. They were pulled as tight as I could get them. The OR's seem to be slightly larger than the Kuiu's.

My calf measurement is roughly 14"-14.25".

Would downsizing to a medium in the OR's fit tighter on the calf, but still allow for my boot size?

Thanks for the help!

I would try the medium in the ORs. I had mine seven years and basically wore them out. The warranty department is sending me new ones. Great service! The ORs are stiffer material, so they stay up on the leg better in my opinion. Only downside is they are loud.

Frost

FNG
If you’re not set on those two brands, the Kenetrek mediums should fit you pretty well. I’m skinny with size 11.5-12 feet. When I was wearing kenetrek mountain guide size 11.5 boots, the medium gaiter fit great. Even though it says for boot size 5-8. As long as your boots aren’t particularly bulky they would probably fit you pretty well.

Mannsbuick

Lil-Rokslider
If you can find them..Arcteryx LEAF Mattock Dry Sock..it’s a gaiter and breathable waterproof boot sock/liner all in one! Made in Canada too!!