Galaxy S21 digiscope adapter release

idcuda

WKR
I just ordered a galaxy S21 phone. I plan on getting a Phone Skope or Otter Box to attach it to my Kowa 773. The S21 was just released in January '21. Anyone know how quickly those companies usually start churning out cases that fit new phones?

sneaky

"DADDY"
Tines Up makes a good adapter as well. Cases should already be available. Have you called any of them and asked?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

OP
idcuda

idcuda

WKR
Thanks, I'll check out tines up. Haven't called anyone yet either, but might be worth a shot.

zkbhunter

FNG
Reached out to Phone Skope last week. They thought that it may be the end of summer 2021 when they come out with the S21 case.

OP
idcuda

idcuda

WKR
Reached out to Phone Skope last week. They thought that it may be the end of summer 2021 when they come out with the S21 case.
Yep, same thing I got a few days ago. I think I'll hang tight until then, but I'm surprised it takes so long.

sneaky

"DADDY"
It isn't helping product development when they put multiple lenses on these new phones. That has to make it a headache.

brocksw

WKR
It isn't helping product development when they put multiple lenses on these new phones. That has to make it a headache.

I might be wrong, but I'd presume only 1 lens is the ideal for looking through the spotter. I wonder if it's more of a production and manufacturing issue due to the pandemic interruptions.

brocksw

WKR
Anyone heard when they'll have these in stock? Just looked at the website and it still days fall 21 for the 21 ultra.

We ran a test fit on the Galaxy S21 and S21+ two days ago and have a few changes to make before shipping the final product. We are looking at 2-3 weeks on these models.

The Note 20 Ultra and Galaxy S21 Ultra should be wrapped up by the end of next week and we will begin shipping pre-orders at that time.

Skope on,
Tim

OP
idcuda

idcuda

WKR
We ran a test fit on the Galaxy S21 and S21+ two days ago and have a few changes to make before shipping the final product. We are looking at 2-3 weeks on these models.

The Note 20 Ultra and Galaxy S21 Ultra should be wrapped up by the end of next week and we will begin shipping pre-orders at that time.

Skope on,
Tim
Thanks for the update.