Game bags for a lot of meat!!

Hey everyone, so I'm possibly looking at getting some synthetic game bags. I've usually used cotton, but I'm looking for something to use multiple times and survive a fight with a tree, if it snags the bag! Any suggestions?

Caribou gear bags

I have the 21x34

I think you have to call and order that size now.

I carry 6 of those in my pack, they are great for boned out meat.

If you don’t bone your meat out, hind quarters probably wouldn’t fit.

I also hunt end of August through September, and have to deal with warmer weather the first couple weeks, you may want a different size bag and less of them. I like to be able to spread the meat out in more bags to cool.

Hey everyone, so I'm possibly looking at getting some synthetic game bags. I've usually used cotton, but I'm looking for something to use multiple times and survive a fight with a tree, if it snags the bag! Any suggestions?
Had great experience with Argali bags.

wytx

WKR
All are good mentioned above. We have some nice heavier duty canvas bags for transport in vehicle or hanging in camp.

PA Hunter

WKR
Just used tag bags in Alaska on two boned out moose with ribs, we moved the bags allot including in out of supercubs. I was amazed at the abuse they took especially with the ribs. Not a single hole in about 20 bags. I had used Caribou bags on elk before and two bags punctured by guide dragging a quarter on a trailer floor.
Im sold on the tag bags.

Anything synthetic is better then cotton in my eyes. Started using tag bags this year and they are much nicer then the cotton bags. Washed them up in a 5 gallon bucket back to mostly white and dried in 30 minutes

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

VernAK

WKR
I've used tubular knit polishing cloth from NAPA for years....Double strength bags will do 1.5 large moose from a 5 pound roll.