Game Bags?

I upgraded to the VIAM bags last fall. Don't know yet how they perform but the reviews I read seemed solid.
I've been eying these I'm a big fan of my quilt from them wouldn't mind giving them more business

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

GDP

FNG
I guess I'm the only one that likes Alaska Game Bags. Had mine for 4 years and used every year. No issues and you can run them thru the washing machine to clean....when the wife isn't home. I also have a set of the heavy canvas bags I bought from Davis Tent which were pretty cheap. I put the alaska bags with meat inside the canvas bag for the ride home to keep dust and dirt out.

Another vote for BlackOvis game bags. IMO head and shoulders above the Alaska Game Bags I have used in the past. As mentioned by others they hold their shape and are more durable. They wash up well and are ez to hang on meat pole. They also keep meat very clean. When I dropped off my elk (quartered) this year at the butcher shop they asked if I had the quarters in game bags. I said yes and then he asked good game bags or those stretchy ones? When I showed him he said my black ovis are what the butcher shop wants meat kept in until you get to their place. They even washed them for me and put in with my processed elk.

Poltax

Lil-Rokslider
My son just bought some of the Mystery Ranch game bags. We used them yesterday on a 5 Point Bull. They worked great, and I liked the carry handles. Helps in lifting and also the handles can be used to secure the load over the top load lifters.

Argali bags. They're light and durable, and the little design additions like the webbing loops and reflective lettering make them the best.