Game processing SE Idaho

Can someone recommend a place to get an elk processed near Idaho Falls or Rexburg? Thanks for the help.

CorbLand

WKR
The guy that ran/runs the meat counter at Albertsons in Rexburg use to cut meat on the side. I can’t remember his name though. I don’t know if he still does.

mwebs

WKR
Not a lot of options that I’ve found. There’s a place in Jackson, WY. I remember seeing one in Rexburg when I looked a while back but we do most of our own now. Buddy brought his caribou to Deemos, turned out good.

TheTone

WKR
Is/was a place in Saint Anthony. I used a person that lived east of Ashton a couple times, I think his company name was After the Hunt. Also a few in Idaho falls

OP
IdahoAngler85
There is a place in Rexburg called Woodcock Custom Meats; I have no experience with them - anyone chime in here?
I called Woodcock in Rexburg a few days ago. Guy on the phone said they aren't doing wild game this year because they are overloaded with beef to process.

OP
IdahoAngler85
Is/was a place in Saint Anthony. I used a person that lived east of Ashton a couple times, I think his company name was After the Hunt. Also a few in Idaho falls
Thanks. Matt's custom meats in St Anthony has some terrible reviews and makes me hesitant. I'll look into the guy in Ashton.

eye_zick

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks. Matt's custom meats in St Anthony has some terrible reviews and makes me hesitant. I'll look into the guy in Ashton.
Ive used Matt's Meats for butchering a beef cow and used Glenwood. No complaints for either. Give them some calls and see how far out they are. thats the hardest part, the wait!