Game Vests

I'm looking for a game vest for my wife. I am looking at upland vests, but really I do more rabbit hunting these days, with some mixed bag hunts. She's coming along for her first hunt in October. Is there any game in town other than Prois for women's XS or maximum S size vests? We have gotten some Prois gear and both like the quality and look, but $190 is a tough pill to swallow for a vest for a first time outing, especially when I get many many seasons out of $40-$50 vests. I found DSG which looks to be nice women's cuts, and Beretta also, but both are unobtanium and I think both stop at Small.

Any petite ladies out there have any other suggestions? We sometimes get away with youth sizes, but I'm worried that vests intended for kids may not hold up and we can't find anywhere local to try anything on her besides men's medium or larger vests.

My wife is 5’ and maybe 98lbs with all her gear on. She used to wear one of my childhood vests and has now had the Prois one the past year now and likes it. She wanted the basket style vs the traditional vest. If there is a sporting store around a youth upland vest works well then can upgrade if she goes more. She also tried the orvis lt vest and really liked that but couldn’t receive it in time for the season.

OP
A
My wife is 5’ and maybe 98lbs with all her gear on. She used to wear one of my childhood vests and has now had the Prois one the past year now and likes it. She wanted the basket style vs the traditional vest. If there is a sporting store around a youth upland vest works well then can upgrade if she goes more. She also tried the orvis lt vest and really liked that but couldn’t receive it in time for the season.
Thanks for the reply. I did see the Orvis one online, but we couldn't try it on in the store because they had no game vests in our local Orvis. Being right around the same money as Prois, I think we would probably order the Prois instead if we are ordering blind. The feedback on the Prois vest is helpful and I'll probably end up dropping the money for it since I don't really want to buy twice, but it stings along with twice as many out of state licenses :D

Will try again this weekend to find somewhere that has youth vests, probably have to drive out of town to a Cabelas or Gander, since our Sportsman's Warehouse didn't have anything, neither did Academy or any local spots I could find.

The Prois ones are nice. Pretty lightweight and wash out nicely. Finding things in store has been tough especially the last year. We were lucky enough to catch a hunt show that had a lot available to physically try on which was always the issue with her size.