Gander Mountain/Camping World No Longer Selling Guns & Ammo?

Phaseolus

WKR
Just look to Australia and New Zealand.

Walmart, Dicks, Gander....

Someone had said that Gander had a big sale on guns near them - mighta been part of this push.
You can buy bolt action rifles all day long with over the counter suppressors in New Zealand. Big difference between Kiwi and Oz.

minengr

FNG
My local GM's ammo was always 25%+ more expensive than anywhere else. The only good thing I could say about it was it had a great selection. If you were looking for a specific factory load. Other than 22lr or ammo for my ccw, I don't think I ever purchased anything else.

Shraggs

WKR
They were pretty crummy anyway... just like dicks. What's sad is the new field and stream stores going the same way due to their affiliation with dicks. I wish them all bad luck. Lol

Happy to see a sportsmans warehouse coming in near me ... hope it's betterthan their online presence.
Spirts was bought by bass pro…

Spirts was bought by bass pro…
Spirits? Or do you mean Sportsman's warehouse? Had heard about the latter.
Think Dicks sold a few Field and Stream stores to Sportsman's Warehouse, then Sportsman's warehouse was bought by Bass Pro (just like Cabelas).

Bass pro & Cabelas are cool (just miss the physical bargain cave in-store).... sure wish we had a Scheels here though....

JP100

WKR
I been watching to see about the confiscation of the semi autos in nz.
weve had a great increase in violent and gun crime since the semi auto buy back event...so yeah its working well......

Believe it or not, our organized criminal gangs didnt hand in their guns...who would have guessed! haha

Rich M

WKR
weve had a great increase in violent and gun crime since the semi auto buy back event...so yeah its working well......

Believe it or not, our organized criminal gangs didnt hand in their guns...who would have guessed! haha

Everywhere we have tight gun rules, there is high crime here in the states - Chicago, NY, places like that. No-one to stop em.

I see stories about Mexico - the people don't have guns but the cartels do. The cartels run the cities and the cops let em manage the folks. Not sure if it is true but that seems to be the way some leaders like to manage folks. Easy to let the criminals do it.