Gander Outdoors Tikka T3X Lite Stainless for $498

I can't post this in the classifieds as I don't have enough posts under my belt, but Gander has the T3X Lite Stainless $300 off for $498. Only certain calibers and i believe it's only in store. I know the Eden Prairie and Lakeville MN stores are part of the promotion, but I don't know about any others. I just grabbed a 300 win Mag for $449 after the additional 10% off.

Now I just need to find some good ammo for an upcoming Brown Bear hunt.

260madman

WKR
That’s a good deal but I refuse to give Gander any money. The owner said he doesn’t need money from people like me so I’m complying with his wishes.

TwoTikkas

WKR
Crap. Called one of the closer Ganders today to check it out. The feller there said there was a 15% discount on stainless. Not quite as appealing as that price. I did hear someone in the background tell him about another price cut,on a different color tag, of 40%. That's more in line with the price mentioned here. I may try another Gander here in a bit to validate the first stores price.

vermeire

Lil-Rokslider
Wow! I just got one last week...man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'd be checking the current price at the store you purchased from and asking for the difference if the price is cheaper now. If they won't then threaten to return the rifle. Every retailer has a return policy and some soft of price protection. Any good store manager who is interested in repeat customers will honor the new price.

Dvidos

Lil-Rokslider
Crap. Called one of the closer Ganders today to check it out. The feller there said there was a 15% discount on stainless. Not quite as appealing as that price. I did hear someone in the background tell him about another price cut,on a different color tag, of 40%. That's more in line with the price mentioned here. I may try another Gander here in a bit to validate the first stores price.
+1
g.png

Thanks. I stopped at one on a cross country road trip and picked up the last $499 model chambered in 270. I’ve wanted one of these for years but couldn’t bring myself to spend $800. Got an elk hunt in 2 weeks. Gonna have some work cut out to get it setup and dialed. Thanks again to the OP!

cornfed

FNG
About 40 bucks off around here. Not enough to make me buy another one I don't need... lol

tgus59

Lil-Rokslider
Does anyone know if this is for in stock guns only? I've been waiting for a deal on a lefty 300 win mag...

Does anyone know if this is for in stock guns only? I've been waiting for a deal on a lefty 300 win mag...

I assume so. They had a 6.5 CM blued lite right handed T3 rifle for $550 online. That was a good deal but not as good as the T3x in Stainless in store. If you are looking for 300WM and LH on sale for $500, it may be awhile before all the stars align. I was holding out for a superlite in 300wm for under $600...finally gave up after 2-3 years and got my 270 lite