Sold Garmin 64S GPS - $180

Status
Not open for further replies.

cvanman

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
For sale is a Garmin 64S GPS- Excellent condition. My Dad bought it 2 years ago for elk hunting. It was used 1 year, but we weren't able to go last year due to COVID. He is getting too old to go and he got tired of this sitting in his safe.

My Mom saves everything, so I should be able to find the box and instructions.

Here is some more detailed info on it.

Garmin's® GPSMAP® 64s Handheld Navigation Unit, with its built-in 3-axis tilt-compensated electronic compass, shows your heading even when you're standing still and without holding it level. A barometric altimeter may be used to plot barometric pressure over time, helping you to keep an eye on changing weather conditions.

Share waypoints, tracks, routes and geocaches wirelessly with other compatible devices. With Smart Notification you can wirelessly receive email, texts, and alerts from a compatible iPhone® 4s or later. A built-in worldwide basemap with shaded relief is included, as is a 1-year BirdsEye Satellite Imagery subscription. With photo navigation, download geotagged pictures from the Internet and navigate to them.

The waterproof (IPX7) Garmin GPSMAP 64s locates your position quickly and precisely, and maintains its location even in heavy cover and deep canyons. The unit has 4 GB of onboard memory and a microSD™ card slot (card not included) so you can conveniently download and add TOPO 24k and 100K maps or plug in BlueChart® g2 preloaded cards should you choose. Size: 2.4" x 6.3" x 1.4". Weight: 9.2 oz.

2.6" sunlight-readable color screen
High-sensitivity GPS and GLONASS receiver with quad helix antenna
3-axis compass with barometric altimeter
Wireless connectivity via Bluetooth® or ANT+®
Includes a 1-year subscription to BirdsEye® Satellite Imagery
Batteries: 2 AA or NiMH or Lithium (not included)
NMEA 0183 compatible
Supports paperless geocaching with preloaded caches

Attachments

• Garmin S64 1 (1).jpg
    Garmin S64 1 (1).jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 10
  • Garmin S64 1 (2).jpg
    Garmin S64 1 (2).jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 10
Status
Not open for further replies.