WTS Garmin 66i LNIB 2-Way Satelite GPS

Status
Not open for further replies.

hunting1

WKR
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
LNIB Garmin 66i 2-way satelite GPS, $499 everywhere, i'll ship priority $375.
Features
  • Button-operated GPS handheld and satellite communicator with interactive SOS alerts
  • Large 3 in. sunlight-readable color display is easy to view
  • Buttons provide simple operation even with gloves or in the rain
  • Trigger an interactive SOS to the GEOS 24/7 search and rescue monitoring center; exchange 2-way messages via the 100% global Iridium® satellite network (subscription required)
  • Preloaded Garmin TOPO mapping with direct-to-device BirdsEye Satellite Imagery downloads (no annual subscription)
  • Includes multiple Global Navigation Satellite Systems (GNSS) support and navigation sensors
  • Cellular connectivity lets you access Active Weather forecasts and Geocaching Live
  • Compatible with the Garmin Explore™ website and app to help you manage waypoints, routes, activities and collections, use tracks and review trip data from the field
  • Internal, rechargeable lithium battery provides up to 35 hrs. of battery life in 10 min. tracking mode (and 1 min. tracking mode with display off
  • Expedition mode (30 min. tracking intervals) provides up to 200 hrs. of battery life
  • IPX7 rating means the GPSMAP 66i is considered waterproof; it can withstand submersion in water up to 1m deep for up to 30 min.

Attachments

• Garmin 66I.jpg
    Garmin 66I.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 35
Status
Not open for further replies.