Garmin Fenix 6proX Solar 400- 15% = 339.98

xziang

WKR
Last edited:

tclipse

Lil-Rokslider
ActiveJunky is 7% right now, too. Brings it close to $315 after cash back.

I have the 6x (non-pro, non-solar) and it's a great smartwatch. The activity tracking is really good. Battery is great and I can only imagine the bigger battery + solar capability is awesome.

Robbo857

Lil-Rokslider
Also try the code "23MERRY75" (in addition to "CMMSAVE15"), which brought it down to $294.98 for me (not including Active Junky).

OP
X

xziang

WKR
Also try the code "23MERRY75" (in addition to "CMMSAVE15"), which brought it down to $294.98 for me (not including Active Junky).
Humm didn't know about that one crap now should I order another or try and cancel the other.

Robbo857

Lil-Rokslider
It’s still in my cart. I have an original Instinct and there’s nothing wrong with. I just seems like such a good deal…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dumb question, but do these work without cell signal? Do you have to pay for any gps subscription?

Robbo857

Lil-Rokslider
Dumb question, but do these questions work without cell signal? Do you have to pay for any gps subscription?

No subscription needed. You can add different widgets and faces through the app. Some of those need to be purchased.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cclon5

Lil-Rokslider
neither of the codes worked for me, are there any other ones?

Andouille

Lil-Rokslider
Superb watch, I have had mine for 2.5 years and no issues. Battery life is excellent, even with GPS on as long as you only turn off unnecessary features (like heart rate while hunting).

The codes were for Club members only before New Years. There have been Club member 10% off sales the last two weeks, so perhaps there will be more in the coming Mondays. Add Active Junky for another 6% off.

Cclon5

Lil-Rokslider
id love to get one, but not sure I can bring myself to spend 400 on a watch lol!