Garmin Foretrex 601 wrist gps Brand new in the box

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Bumping this post back up.

I got a gift card for REI and couldn't find anything I really wanted so I ended up picking up the new Garmin Fortrex 601 to try out. 4 days later I ended up with a Garmin Inreach Explorer So I am keeping the Inreach but the 601 needs a new home. I played around with this a bit but otherwise its perfect condition. Comes with Box straps and instructions. Anyways this is like new. 250$ new in stores I will let it go for 235$ Shipped. PayPal preferred buyer pays the fee or you can gift it. I really dont need any trades atm. So Cash only. Will also take a Postal Money Order. us 50 only unless your paying for shipping. You can read up more about the new Foretrex 601 here. Foretrex 601 | Garmin

Ping me if you need any other info.

Thank you for looking.

U3PQi1a.jpg

2FPRSTA.jpg

Last edited:
OP
SHTF

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
brand new Late 2017 release date GPS here. Super nice for you minimalists.

OP
SHTF

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
First to sell a Foretrex 601 on Rokslide. Now I just need to find a buyer =-)

skierhs

WKR
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I wish it was the 701! why dont you return it to REI since it should still be easy to return since you got it so new? Best of luck!

OP
SHTF

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I wish it was the 701! why dont you return it to REI since it should still be easy to return since you got it so new? Best of luck!

I was going to see if any Roksliders wanted it first. If not I will for sure.

OP
SHTF

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I let this post die off since I wasn't sure I wanted to sell it. With the addition of my new Garmin Inreach I dont feel I need this. So its back up for sale. Still Brand new. I loaded batteries into it and tried things out otherwise its never been in field and will come as new as the day I bought it. Hit me up.