Garmin InReach Mini......Best Price?

traildust

Lil-Rokslider
Bunch of sales have the Garmin InReach Mini for $299. Is that the best price your gonna get? Or wait until Fathers Day?

What's your take?

MThuntr

WKR
$299 seems to be the trend...if you play the ActiveJunky, discounted gift cards, or have a cabelas/bp card and they run a 10% off you may do better but the sale may be over by the time they run the 10% off again.

S and S archery has them for $299 and you can use code rokslide for 10% off which makes them $270 with free shipping. Don't think they ship for a couple weeks though.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Probably too long to wait until Christmas but I snagged one for $250 from Costco. REI had the same price IIRC.

MLandau27

FNG
Just ordered one they have them on sale for $299. Been looking a while for both hunting / offshore seems as low as they go

OP
traildust

traildust

Lil-Rokslider
$299 seems to be the trend...if you play the ActiveJunky, discounted gift cards, or have a cabelas/bp card and they run a 10% off you may do better but the sale may be over by the time they run the 10% off again.
I've got several Cabelas gift / return cards that need used. I'm heading to CO for a couple months to work and want to try it out.