Garmin Inreach Mini/ Phone

Coach529

Lil-Rokslider
I am having some issues with my Inreach Mini.

Typically I just clip the Mini to my pack and do all messaging through my phone. Last couple times using it I have got messages on the Inreach that never show up on the phone. Almost random.

I will text my wife that all is ok, she will reply with a message that I will receive on my phone, she will send another message that only gets to the Inreach, then a 3rd message that will make it all the way to the phone.

Any insight?

A.hol1

Lil-Rokslider
I had issues with my Inreach mini this year. Wife didn’t get a few texts through the app on my phone even when it said sent. Frustrating for sure

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Shutler

FNG
Did either of you guys get any resolution or answers from Garmin on this? I had the same issues with mine when trying to message this past September

Shutler

FNG
Neither have I. I’ll let you know what comes of my conversation with Garmin

RELIANT

FNG
I had some similar issues this September... it seemed to be related to switching the phone in and out of airplane mode which was turning the bluetooth on and off. If I read the message on the inReach before re-syncing the phone the message wouldn't show up on the app.

BrandonH

FNG
following this thread- looking to buy an inreach mini and sync to my iphone 7plus.. hopefully the issue was resolved

gunbear

FNG
Mygroup used the inreach mini in Montana in November last fall without issues. that is once we learned how to use the system. Everything came through as long as the the phone was blue tooth connected