Garmin Rino 600 series repair???

I have 2 garmin rinos, 1 has just a white screen when I turn it on, it transmits, but no visible touch screen. My other one transmits and shows display, but the touch screen is not responsive. I called garmin about both of them, but since the 600 series of rinos is no longer manufactured, they dont offer any repair/replacement. I thought about throwing them out, but theres gotta be somebody that is tech savvy enough to fix at least one of them, I live in the vancouver area, but would be willing to ship if anyone on here knows of anyone, or a business that could possibly restore them for me? any help would be appreciated

Thanks
Modify message

Sekora

Lil-Rokslider
Good luck with that. I have owned 3 Rinos starting with the 120. They are a great concept for groups hunting big woods together which is what I do. All in our party carry Rinos so we always know where everyone else is. All 3 of my Rinos have been lemons and Garmin will not do a thing about it. All they ever want to suggest is updating the software. It does nothing. I have a lot of hard earned money tied up in these things and can not wait till another company comes out with a similar product. I only carry mine now for the other guys I hunt with. I use OnX for my GPS and if there was a way to see other users locations on OnX, my Rino would be a paperweight.