Sold Garmin Tactix Bravo GPS Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blandry

WKR
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
$200 shipped to lower 48. Purchased this watch back in 2018 and it's served me well. I recently upgraded to the Tactix Delta w/ballistics so selling my old friend. If they hadn't released one with a ballistics calc I'd still be using this one. This watch is basically a Garmin Fenix 5 with tactical options and ruggedized. Other than a few small scratches in the DLC coating it's working perfectly. The sapphire glass is 100% perfect, not a scratch or blemish (hard to show in pics but it's flawless). The small imperfections of the DLC coating aren't perceptible in regular light but the camera picks them up.

If you're not familiar, this watch will pair with a bluetooth phone and garmin earthmate for GPS functions. It will also talk to the inreach comms. Its also a standalone gps with breadcrumb/trackback (very useful on a backcountry hunt) along with the other ABC (altitude/barometer/compass etc) fucntions.

I'll also include two chargers since the new Delta watch uses a different type and I have no use for them. I used one for home and kept one in my bag for travel.

IMG-5043.jpgIMG-5044.jpgIMG-5050.jpgIMG-5051.jpgIMG-5052.jpgIMG-5053.jpg

Last edited:
OP
Blandry

Blandry

WKR
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Yep, still have it stored away. Let me know if you want it or additional pics etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.