WTS Garmin VIRB Ultra 30 4K 30FPS BUNDLE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Berger024

WKR
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
$350 $325 shipped and insured.

Up for sale is a lightly used Garmin Virb Ultra 30 with a waterproof case and a ton of extras. I have used this to capture one whitetail hunt, a snowmobile and a UTV ride - not used much at all 95% of it's life ha been in a case. I got into a high-end drone recently and my video editing has been consumed with drone footage now. The screen and front lens elements are excellent. It has always been used in while in the waterproof case. Has never been dropped or in a crash.

- Waterproof case
- Charging cable
- Wide variety of GoPro Attachments
- Lowe Pro Hard Case
- Garmin VIRB Remote Control
- Extra battery
- Extra Waterproof Rear Touchscreen Door
- Garmin Anti-Fog Desiccant Packs

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________IMG_1118.jpgIMG_1122.jpgIMG_1125.jpgIMG_1124.jpg

• G-METRIX - Built-in GPS and external sensors with connectivity to Garmin devices to capture performance data like speed, elevation, heart rate and G-force
  • 4K Action Camera with Voice Control and Data Overlays​

• Ultra HD 4K/30fps footage with 1.75-inch touchscreen display that lets you see what is being recorded
    • 3-axis image stabilization captures smooth and steady video, no matter the terrain
    • Shoot hands-free using voice control¹ to start/stop recording, take photos or remember moments
    • Built-in sensors and GPS capture G-Metrix™ data to prove how far, how high and how fast you went
    • High-sensitivity microphone captures clear audio in and out of the case

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.