Garmin watches

Sevobuck

Lil-Rokslider
I'm a buyer at a retailer and a Garmin dealer. The 5X Plus is a great watch......just really depends on what you're looking for. I personally use the Fenix 3 as there's not a ton of difference in the 3 and 5 unless you go to the X and Plus series. The Fenix 6 should be out before hunting season, so Fenix 5's should be priced well soon.

I second this. I have a 5X Plus and love it. It’s rugged as hell and fairly accurate. I’ll be in the market for a 6 when they come out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just an FYI to this thread, the Fenix 6 now has a launch date and will be by the end of the month. They made some solid improvements, enough to switch me from my Fenix 3.

I have Instric. It work really good. But you can be more specific about what do you want to know

Stalker69

WKR
I have had the instinct for some time now, and it does way way more then I need it to. I still get confused as f__\[ trying to figure it out.

I’m another happy Felix 5 user, mostly used for trail running, but Im also a fan of the download app watch screens. I’ve currently got time to sunset and altitude visible for my backcountry pursuits, heart rate/steps/stairs for general fitness, while still having clean time/date fields for general watch use. Phone connectivity is nice, too: I can see who’s calling and disregard spam without having to fish my phone out of my pocket.

One FYI: features like Bluetooth connectivity to phone and heart rate will suck the battery; turn them off when in the field if you‘re using GPS and want long life.

muddydogs

WKR
Good info. Thanks. What are you trying next?
I've had an Instinct for a year now and have none of the issues this guy posted about. There is a Facebook user group of many satisfied users, don't take one guys word for it, do some research.

Rake

FNG
I have a fenix 6x, it can do way more then I'll ever need and it's built like a tank. I really like it as another source for maps/GPS in an emergency,not a replacement for an inreach though.

Highhuntin

Lil-Rokslider
Another happy instinct user here zero problems Other then weather doesn't seem to link up very well but I don’t really care Enough about that To look into it, I did finally figure out how to update it the other day... had to clear the memory and now I have body battery

TXSTDU

FNG
I have the Fenix 6xPro and LOVE it.

I am constantly using the maps, the health and workout tracking software, and its messaging features.

I am already loading maps into it for my hunts this fall.

Feel free to PM is you have specific questions.