WTS Gear Clean Out: HPG, Mountainsmith, Minox, Nikon and more

CCH

WKR
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Cleaning out gear. PM me for pics. Listed on multiple sites. Check back as I’ll be listing more as I dig it out. My wife is going all Marie Kondo and no one and nothing is safe. Prices include shipping in lower 48.

HPG Ute Pack: Withdrawn

HPG Prairie Belt: Foliage, small. Used with some stains on the inside of the belt. $60 shipped.

Minox 8x25 Minoscope: Sold

Mountainsmith Mountain Shelter LT: Brand new, never unpacked. Golden yellow. $90 shipped. Might have some MSR poles that can be substituted for hiking poles available at additional cost.
https://www.amazon.com/Mountainsmith-Mountain-Shelter-LT/dp/B00C37Q4JY

Nikon D3100 DSLR: Includes 18-55mm VR kit lens, two batteries, neck strap, memory card, Sun Dog case and harness, and lens filter. Ready to go. Excellent condition with low shot count. Very lightweight. Great back up or starter camera. $225 shipped. Link below for specs/reviews, not pricing reference.
https://www.amazon.com/Nikon-18-55mm-3-5-5-6-Discontinued-Manufacturer/dp/B003ZYF3LO

Kelty Pangea Travel Pack: This isn’t outdoor oriented, but it is one of the best pure travel packs I’ve had. Carry on legal and shoulder straps zip away. Frameless so it can be crammed as needed. Black in color. $35 shipped.

Last edited:
OP
C

CCH

WKR
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Adding stuff as I dig it out:

Katadyn Pocket Filter (better have big pockets): This is the older, blue version and has been used once. Includes an extra ceramic filter, so you can filter water pretty much until the end of time. Has pouch, instructions and I think the box if I come across it. $300 shipped for all of it. New ones are about $370 and the replacement filters are $150.

Snow Claw Shovel: Unused. $10 if shipped with any other item.

Lowe Alpine Pack Side Pockets and Insulated Water Bottle carrier: Black, will fit on pretty much any pack. Water bottle carrier slides over pack belt and will hold a pretty good sized water bottle. SOLD

Last edited:
OP
C

CCH

WKR
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
One Gun Bearer and the Lowe Alpine Pockets are taken. Getting to the fishing gear.

Cabela's Stow Away Pack Fly Rod/Reel: No, this is not a high end Sage or Loomis. However, it is extremely compact and versatile. 9' 6 weight with a Cabela's Cahill Reel and extra spool. Includes both floating and sinking WF6 line and hard case that carries the whole package. Reels and case made in U.S.A. Rod made with love and care in Korea -- I assume somewhere in the south. It has seen very little use, as I went to a lighter weigh outfit for my more pond like mountain fishing. Excellent condition. Very versatile. $90 shipped for everything.

IMG_20190217_184243.jpgIMG_20190217_184303.jpg

Redington Red Start Travel Rod: 9' for 7/8 weight line. As far as I know this rod has never been used. I haven't even mounted a reel to it. $50 shipped.

IMG_20190217_184003.jpg
IMG_20190217_184014.jpg

OP
C

CCH

WKR
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
HPG Prairie Belt gone.

Mountainsmith LT Shelter sold.

Last edited:
OP
C

CCH

WKR
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
So here's what's left:

Nikon D3100 DSLR: now $215 shipped in lower 48

Kelty Pangea Travel Pack: SOLD

Redington Red Start Travel Rod: $40 shipped

Katadyn Pocket Filter w/ extra cartridge: now $285 shipped

Adding:

Granite Gear Sil-Nylon Compression Sacks: One medium and one large. Will throw in a couple of other stuff sacks. SOLD

Uncle Mike's Sidekick Belly Bag Holster: Looks like a fanny pack you carry in the front. Will hold up to a G19ish. $15 shipped.

Will get some more up later. It's a process.

Last edited:
OP
C

CCH

WKR
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Redington Rod Sold

Nikkor 55-200mm VR AF-S lens available with D3100 for $50 more. Only selling with camera.