WTS Gear Clean-Out (SG, Exo, Therm-a-Rest, Vortex, SO)

ChrisS

WKR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cleaning out some excess gear, no trades and these prices are firm. If you're interested in multiple items, I can drop prices to save on shipping. Venmo/Zelle/PayPal F&F (or add 3%). All items as described.

Update from Nov 2022: I'm putting these back up with lower prices. I don't need to move them, but they're not getting used - so maybe some WKR wants to save a few bucks on great gear. I also have a Mystery Ranch Pop-up 38 in coyote on a different post.

1) Standard Seek Outside Cimmaron (Brown) w/ Stovejack. I bought this new in 2018 when I downsized from an 8-man and then my buddy bought the red cliff, so this has pretty much sat in my gear room unused. I set it up in the yard to try out, but never packed anywhere or burned in. Not seam sealed and basically brand new. $375 TYD includes SO stuff sack, tent stakes & bag, trekking pole adapter, and seam sealer.

2) Stone Glacier Chilkoot 15F. NWOT and includes everything. Bought this in August for a fall hunt and my luggage was delayed, so I never got to use it. $450 TYD includes bag, stuff sack, and net storage bag. SOLD

3) Therm-a-Rest Neoair Xtherm - large 25"x77". NWOT Similar to the SG, bought new, never used since my luggage was delayed. $150 TYD
SOLD

4) Vortex Talon 8x42. Great condition and good glass for the price, just prefer a different pair I have. Includes the Vortex Glasspak. $225 TYD. SOLD

5) 2015 EXO 3500 (Foliage), medium belt. Bought new in 2015. Includes both the original and the upgraded K2 Lid, plus two hip belt pouches. Not the first run of packs, but the year after. This thing is a workhorse and can take whatever you throw at it. One minor wear spot (pic) on the top of the frame panel. I just put some tenacious tape on there and it's not an issue and not even seen when the pack is on the frame. One small hole at bottom of belt pad where one of the frame stays poked through, which was fixed by adding caps to the bottom of the frame. Fully cleaned after last hunt, no odors, but some dirt and blood stains. $250 TYD includes pack, hip belt pouches, both lids, and an Exo hat in fusion.

Last edited:
OP
ChrisS

ChrisS

WKR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK, two down and a couple of things still on the shelf looking for someone who will use them. These are brand new and essentially unused. Most of my solo camping is done with a hammock setup these days. And I'm too old and rickety to camp on the ground in the dead of winter these days.