Gear cleanout - sitka, kuiu, first lite, filson, scott, exo, cabelas, patagonia

motts

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Updated Prices! - sitka, first lite, filson, scott, exo, cabelas, patagonia

I have a bunch of stuff I'm not using and I'm tired of looking at it, so it needs to move along to someone else who can put it to better use. Text nine 7 three ate 6 too 0 one 3 for for pictures. All prices are tyd lower 48. Reasonable offers considered.

Patagonia MARS Level 7 Puffy Pant, Alpha Green, Large - Good condition, but show signs of use with a couple small stains on the seat and two decent tears that were patched with tenacious tape. Only selling because they fit weird under my rain gear. These run big and have a high waist as they're meant to go over body armor. $75

Sitka Celsius Jacket, EV II, Large - Excellent condition. $115

Meateater/First Lite Women's Artemis Hoody, Fusion, Extra Small - Excellent Condition. $75

Filson Double Tin Bibs w/ leather cuff, 32/32 - Good condition, but there are a couple of holes from getting caught on wild rose bushes. $115

Filson Tin Cloth Hunting Jacket w/hood, 44 - Good condition, but some parts still need to be rewaxed. I was in the process of waxing it when I ran out and never got back around to it after getting more. I will include the tin of wax I got to finish the job with the coat. The wool collar also looks like it's faded in some areas but not others - didn't show up well in photos and shouldn't impact anything. $115

Filson Shelter Cloth Hunting Jacket, Large - Excellent condition, I don't think I ever wore this in the field. The moleskin collar is faded in some areas but not others like the Tin Cloth Jacket - also didn't show up well in photos nor should it impact anything. $140

Filson Blaze Orange Cape - I cut the arms off after they got ripped to shreds and finished the edges. $20 or free to whoever wants it with one of the jackets.

Scott Little Goose Release, Hard Connection, Camo - Bought it to try it out, but prefer my Carter with the NCS. Maybe a little bit of rust on the end of the rolled pin and the allen bolt head, but otherwise excellent condition. $45

I'm going to do something a little different with the other things I have (a bunch of Cabela's and Scent Lok stuff) - For these items, you name your price including shipping and they're yours. They're obviously better suited to stand hunting for whitetails, but I figured this is a good way to kind of pay it forward and get someone in the game at whatever price they can afford. All of these are in RealTree with the exception of the two beanies.

Cabela's Scent Lok 6 Pocket Cargo Pants - Excellent Condition. 32 waist, regular length.

Scent Lok Base Slayers Zip-T Top - Very Good Condition. Large, black.

Scent Lok Savannah Brimmed Balaclava - Excellent Condition

Cabela's Scent Lok Winterweight Balaclava - Excellent Condition

Last edited:
OP
M

motts

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pics -
2BxaXaT.jpg

pIPKlWD.jpg

p6r7nSd.jpg

Last edited:
OP
M

motts

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Name your price Cabela's/Scent Lok Pics -
KcYnLPO.jpg

LMYSFaY.jpg

Aq1JuIP.jpg

188Vk6X.jpg

Last edited:
OP
M

motts

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Updated to remove photos of sold items.

Make me an offer if you're interested.

I'm surprised nobody knows someone who could use some of the Cabela's/Scent Lok stuff when they can name their own price???

OP
M

motts

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ttt

Make me an offer if you see something you can use.