Gear Donations for Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bowrider3

FNG
I am a long time hunter and former US Marine and Afghanistan war veteran who is now volunteering with the House of Ukraine in San Diego, CA, to help provide desperately needed medical and non-lethal military gear to people in Ukraine defending themselves against Russia’s brutal war of aggression. We have already sent over 10 tons of non-lethal military gear and medical supplies, but more is required given the urgent need of those on the front lines. As such, we are conducting a collection drive to gather gear and clothing to send to Ukrainians that urgently need help. We are also collecting donations to buy supplies for those that prefer monetary donations.

I know there are a lot of veterans and people that work in the medical field in the Rokslide community that may have military gear, optics, or camo clothing and packs that can be donated to help those in need in Ukraine as part of our collection drive. Any type of military/camo, medical or first responder gear would be greatly appreciated (camo clothing, gloves, goggles, pouches, vests, knee pads, binoculars, range finders, helmets, sleeping bags, bivy sacks, etc.). No donation is too small, it all helps.

The House of Ukraine is a non-profit organization and 100% of all donations go directly to those defending their country on the front lines in Ukraine. More information is available at HouseofUkraine.org and donations can be shipped to or dropped off at: House of Ukraine, 4660-4662 El Cajon Blvd Unit 109-110, San Diego, CA 92115. They also have an Amazon wish list on the website that you can order gear from that will be delivered. Anything you can do to assist in terms of making donations, setting up a collection bin, or spreading the word to others would be greatly appreciated. If you have questions please do not hesitate to message me.

Thank you and Semper Fi,
Josh

Sherman

WKR
I am a special forces Navy vet that served in Iraq. While I support your cause to help those in need, I believe that an equal effort is needed to support the people in the Donetsk and Luhansk provinces that have been unmercifully bombed by their own (Ukrainian) government since 2014 and defend themselves against the Nazi Azov Battalion.

Wvroach

WKR
Being a veteran myself, that statement bears no weight on this topic to me though. When we have over 100,000 of our own veterans displaced and homeless every night I'll be sending no money to corrupt foreign nations. We have enough of our own problems to deal with here. We should stop playing world police until we get our own house in order.

I'd encourage everyone to get involved with their local community, donate to the homeless coalition in your area or to organizations that will actually benefit from it and you can see. Once Non-profits reach a point the donations of the people go to the CEO pockets and not to the causes they claim to be for.

Okhotnik

WKR
I am a special forces Navy vet that served in Iraq. While I support your cause to help those in need, I believe that an equal effort is needed to support the people in the Donetsk and Luhansk provinces that have been unmercifully bombed by their own (Ukrainian) government since 2014 and defend themselves against the Nazi Azov Battalion.
thank you. Its amazing how clueless Americans regarding the atrocities committed by Azov Uko NAZIs in the Donbass on Russian nationals the past 8 years.

Okhotnik

WKR
I am a long time hunter and former US Marine and Afghanistan war veteran who is now volunteering with the House of Ukraine in San Diego, CA, to help provide desperately needed medical and non-lethal military gear to people in Ukraine defending themselves against Russia’s brutal war of aggression. We have already sent over 10 tons of non-lethal military gear and medical supplies, but more is required given the urgent need of those on the front lines. As such, we are conducting a collection drive to gather gear and clothing to send to Ukrainians that urgently need help. We are also collecting donations to buy supplies for those that prefer monetary donations.

I know there are a lot of veterans and people that work in the medical field in the Rokslide community that may have military gear, optics, or camo clothing and packs that can be donated to help those in need in Ukraine as part of our collection drive. Any type of military/camo, medical or first responder gear would be greatly appreciated (camo clothing, gloves, goggles, pouches, vests, knee pads, binoculars, range finders, helmets, sleeping bags, bivy sacks, etc.). No donation is too small, it all helps.

The House of Ukraine is a non-profit organization and 100% of all donations go directly to those defending their country on the front lines in Ukraine. More information is available at HouseofUkraine.org and donations can be shipped to or dropped off at: House of Ukraine, 4660-4662 El Cajon Blvd Unit 109-110, San Diego, CA 92115. They also have an Amazon wish list on the website that you can order gear from that will be delivered. Anything you can do to assist in terms of making donations, setting up a collection bin, or spreading the word to others would be greatly appreciated. If you have questions please do not hesitate to message me.

Thank you and Semper Fi,
Josh
Ask Zelenskiy. he's already stolen 800 million in US aid

Don’t worry sugar daddy‘s gonna announce he’s gonna send you another billion today. Should get you plenty of kneepads, range finders, and bandaids.

“The Biden administration is expected to announce on Wednesday an additional $1 billion in military aid to Ukraine to fight Russia, according to a US official.”

robtattoo

WKR
Don’t worry sugar daddy‘s gonna announce he’s gonna send you another billion today. Should get you plenty of kneepads, range finders, and bandaids.

“The Biden administration is expected to announce on Wednesday an additional $1 billion in military aid to Ukraine to fight Russia, according to a US official.”

Whilst simultaneously reducing the national deceit by.......
200w.gif
One TRILLION Dollars!!

*zap*

WKR
Before the sanctions hit russia you got 80 rubles for one US dollar. Now you get 56 rubles for one US dollar.....russian currency gained over 30% on the dollar...russian's still pay the same for food, gas/diesel now as they did in January...the stores are stocked with food and baby formula....

Status
Not open for further replies.