Gear Donations for Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Okhotnik

WKR
Before the sanctions hit russia you got 80 rubles for one US dollar. Now you get 56 rubles for one US dollar.....russian currency gained over 30% on the dollar...russian's still pay the same for food, gas/diesel now as they did in January...the stores are stocked with food and baby formula....
I see the EU and the US are now running back to Russia begging for oil after the sanctions. Clown show

OP
B

Bowrider3

FNG
Wow, it is eye opening to see how much Russian propaganda has penetrated into some parts of US society. This is not a Democrat or Republican issue, both sides have strongly supported Ukraine. You can dislike the country or think it has issues, but there is no doubt that Russia invaded a country unprovoked and has murdered tens of thousands of civilians. The fact that you are defending a murderous thug and repeating his lies is sad and for all those people who say that we should be spending money helping out people in our local communities, I agree. Those two things are not mutually exclusive. I’m not asking for money anyways, just extra gear if you have it. I would also note that many many many veterans in the area also strongly support Ukraine and have donated gear so the views of those opposed to supporting Ukraine are not at all consistent with the vast majority of veterans that I know. In fact I know many veterans that are over there risking their lives right now to help protect other people whose country was invaded. No one deserves that. For anyone on the forum that would like to help out, it would be much appreciated. For anyone spreading Russian propaganda, you might want to take a moment to look at all the dead civilians and children in Ukraine and in the mirror to see where your humanity went and why you are filled with so much hate.

Okhotnik

WKR
Wow, it is eye opening to see how much Russian propaganda has penetrated into some parts of US society. This is not a Democrat or Republican issue, both sides have strongly supported Ukraine. You can dislike the country or think it has issues, but there is no doubt that Russia invaded a country unprovoked and has murdered tens of thousands of civilians. The fact that you are defending a murderous thug and repeating his lies is sad and for all those people who say that we should be spending money helping out people in our local communities, I agree. Those two things are not mutually exclusive. I’m not asking for money anyways, just extra gear if you have it. I would also note that many many many veterans in the area also strongly support Ukraine and have donated gear so the views of those opposed to supporting Ukraine are not at all consistent with the vast majority of veterans that I know. In fact I know many veterans that are over there risking their lives right now to help protect other people whose country was invaded. No one deserves that. For anyone on the forum that would like to help out, it would be much appreciated. For anyone spreading Russian propaganda, you might want to take a moment to look at all the dead civilians and children in Ukraine and in the mirror to see where your humanity went and why you are filled with so much hate.
:ROFLMAO: Im a combat vet and maybe you start looking at what happened to Russian populace in East Ukraine since 2014 when the US and NATO started their proxy war there. Thousands of Russian civilians killed , mostly Zelensky ( the murdering thug clown comedian) AZOV Neo NAZis and yes they identify themselves openly as Neo NAZIs. I suggest first you find Ukraine on a map. Guessing 3 months you did not any idea where Ukraine was located. Look at Ukraines close association with NAZis during WWII and all of the atrocities committed by them and continue to this day.

Why have so many US politicians kept going back to Ukraine the past 10 years? US politicians children ( Biden, Romney, Kerry, Pelosi etc) have millions dollar no show jobs in Ukraine energy companies?

Its tragic so many young Ukrainians are being killing every day for a US, NATO proxy war. The US and NATO have a lot of innocent blood on their hands from all of the war uncut and unproved wars started by them. You have any idea what's going on now in Ethiopia, Syria, Yemen? of course now Just silly American virtue signaling.

Look at Stone's documentary "Ukraine on Fire" from 7 years ago

The government in Ukraine is a kleptocracy and one of the most corrupt countries in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.